From July 10-12, 2017, TERREWODE hosted 22 women from Central, Lango, Teso, Buganda, and West Nile sub-regions of Uganda for a Women’s Leaders Meeting at their Soroti office. Throughout the three-day meeting, which was filled with songs and stories, community women’s group leaders had the opportunity to meet one another, share their experiences, and recommit to addressing issues of gender-based violence within the context of sexual and reproductive health in their communities.
- Terrewode has been approved for a grant from Dining for Women to support Terrewode’s Reintegration Program
- TERREWODE staff use retreat to plan for better service delivery
- Parliament Backs TERREWODE for Government Finding
- Terrewode Hospital Boosts Anti-fistula Campaign
- Terrewode Hospital Medical Team Return From Ethiopia