Board members sit with community women representatives for an orientation meeting shortly after the board’s Annual General Meeting (AGM). TERREWODE is excited to welcome Stella Kiyai, Agnes Zitta, Engulu Joseph, Eciku Michael and Joseph Ekalam to its 2017 Board. Returning board members include: Edward Ocon, Grace Lwanga, David Amudu, Janet Kenyi, Janet Apugo Eragu (commonly known as “Mama J”), Margaret Arienyo (commonly known as “Mama T”) and Alice Emasu.
- TWCH Groundbreaking Celebrated with Festivities and Promises
- Ground breaking for the Construction of Specialized Women’s Hospital in Soroti,
- TERREWODE signs partnership agreement to replicate Hamlin model of obstetric fistula care in Uganda
- Looking Back at the Origins for TERREWODE Women’s Community Hospital: Emasu Leads Ugandan Delegation to Ethiopia to Study Hamlin Model of Care
- TERREWODE Announces Plan to Move Forward with Construction of “TERREWODE Women’s Community Hospital” in Soroti.