From July 10-12, 2017, TERREWODE hosted 22 women from Central, Lango, Teso, Buganda, and West Nile sub-regions of Uganda for a Women’s Leaders Meeting at their Soroti office. Throughout the three-day meeting, which was filled with songs and stories, community women’s group leaders had the opportunity to meet one another, share their experiences, and recommit to addressing issues of gender-based violence within the context of sexual and reproductive health in their communities.
- TWCH Groundbreaking Celebrated with Festivities and Promises
- Ground breaking for the Construction of Specialized Women’s Hospital in Soroti,
- TERREWODE signs partnership agreement to replicate Hamlin model of obstetric fistula care in Uganda
- Looking Back at the Origins for TERREWODE Women’s Community Hospital: Emasu Leads Ugandan Delegation to Ethiopia to Study Hamlin Model of Care
- TERREWODE Announces Plan to Move Forward with Construction of “TERREWODE Women’s Community Hospital” in Soroti.